Saint Lawrence Cemetery
280 Derby Ave | West Haven, CT 06516
Saint Lawrence Cemetery was established in 1891 to accommodate the needs of the growing Catholic population across New Haven County. We are located across the street from the historic Yale Bowl. Our 130 acres consists of rolling hills, beautiful maple trees, and a tranquil brook running through the center of the cemetery. We are home to one of the largest and oldest community mausoleums in the state. Originally modeled after a park, it is an ideal place to take a walk and look at the craftsmen ship of the older monuments and the personal family estate mausoleums, as well as observing the diverse wildlife that can be found here.
Saint Lawrence Cemetery now has new inventory, including Monument Graves and Granite Memorials!