Position Title: Family Service Advisor
Employer: Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Inc.
Family Service Advisors serve families with care and compassion, educating and guiding them through the process of making informed decisions for Advanced Planning of Cemetery needs, sudden loss of a loved one’s Cemetery needs, and Memorialization products and services. Family Service Advisors will demonstrate by example the value of the Catholic Church’s teachings on the Rite of Christian Burial in all their dealings with families, staff, and internal/external contacts.
Reporting to the Family Service Director, Family Service Advisors interact with families, Cemetery Managers, and other personnel/departments. This is a performance-based sales and ministry position.
Education and Experience
- College degree preferred with 2-4 years working in a performance-based sales environment having face-to-face contact with the customer
Include, but are not limited to:
- Knowledge of the Catholic faith, rituals, and traditions
- Able to assist families with a “Family First” approach
- Knowledge of processes, principles, and methods for selling products and services
- Record of accomplishment in networking, developing leads, contacting referrals, setting appointments, and meeting monthly sales goals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and excellent time management skills
- Ability to work and make decisions under pressure and tight deadlines
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Valid state issued driver’s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance is required. A thorough background check and drug testing is required.
- MUST have an active CT Life Insurance License or able to get one within 90 days.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer excellent compensation for motivated individuals, which includes a base salary plus commissions and incentives. Benefits include medical, dental, paid vacation and sick days, and retirement benefits.
About the Employer
Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Archdiocese of Hartford Inc. serves the living in life’s most precious moments. Providing immediate and advanced planning cemetery services, Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Inc. assists in sharing this meaningful experience with family and friends through education and advising. Catholic Cemeteries Association of the Archdiocese of Hartford, Inc. is a charitable organization founded in faith and is an open source provider of information for end of life services. Local candidates only
Please send resumes to Suzanne Camire – firstname.lastname@example.org